All fees are in CAD. All tickets purchased are non-refundable. To transfer your ticket, please email email@example.com. The event program is subject to change without advance notice.
Photos and videos will be taken at the event. Black Moms Connection reserves the right to use any photograph/video without the expressed written permission of those included in the photograph/video. Black Moms Connection may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Black Moms Connection including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
- Is there parking: Yes! Plenty of free parking
- Is it TTC accessible: Yes! Steeles Ave + Pharmacy Ave busses
- Is it stroller/wheelchair accessible: Yes! Ramps and elevators are available
- Is there childcare provided: Yes. See below.
- What age is the child ticket for: 3-12. Kids under 2 are free, but must stay with you for the day.
- Is food provided? Yes! Breakfast, lunch and both a morning and afternoon break
- Can I sponsor the event? Yes! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the sponsorship deck.
- Can I buy tickets in bulk? Yes! Email email@example.com
- Can men and non-Black moms/women attend? This event is specifically designed to be a safe and warm environment for Black women to learn and speak freely. Women of colour who don't identify as Black are welcome to attend.
- Will the event be streamed online? As of now, no. You can follow us on our social channels (Facebook | Instagram | Twitter) for snippets, but the full event will not be made available out of fairness to ticket-holders.